A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Day 31: The Last One

Day 31. 3:46pm. Cloudy. Drinks-0

It's 50 degrees in Chicago today. Today is also the last day of sober January. Pretty sure this is the Universe's way of being like, "Hey Becca, you a bad ass bitch. Here's a warm day to celebrate you!"

This month has been full of a lot of thoughts, feelings, and gifs. I keep meaning to write down all the things I "learned" this month. But really, I just noticed how much alcohol is in my daily life, and how much I don't need it. BORING!

I am glad that I did this. It has been nice to...

1. Not wake up hungover and have to send a million texts asking if I was an ass the night before
   

2. Finish a bunch of projects and feel like a productive human

I am really happy/surprised that I actually did it. Tomorrow, I am going to make a meaningful post about life and how I feel. So for now, let's just put a gif here about being excited that this month is over...


Day 31. Almost complete. Excuse me while I just stand outside and bask in the warmth of this day!

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-DID YOU READ THAT IT IS 50 DEGREES...WHO CARES ABOUT WEIGHT! 
Money Spent- $12.76
# of foot in mouth moments-0 


No comments:

Post a Comment