A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 5 Part 2: The French Fry Affair

Day 5. 11:22pm. Night. Drinks-0.

To my lovely French Fries, 

I have to break up with you. You are delicious, but you are not helping me become a grown ass healthy adult. When I decided to take a break from drinking I thought I would just shed weight. That was before I started eating you, my favorite food, at 10pm the last three nights. This begs the question, have you become the new glass of wine? The answer is yes. I want to lose weight this month, and I won't if I keep this up. With that said, I love you, I always have, I always will. I'll look fondly at our times together. Like that one time I ate you with ranch dressing. Or (oh god remember this?) when I ordered you for 2 meals in one day! Or that time I choked because I tried to shove too many of you in my mouth at once because I am a god damn monster? You have been good to me...esp. the Wendy's version of yourself. Whether you are shoe string size, salty, waffle or crinkle, you have put a smile on my face. I won't say goodbye, I will just say see you later. Sincerely, Becca

Day 5 complete. I am mourning the loss of my beloved french fries, but I can do this!

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-0  
Money spent-$56 (those Fries were only $4!--oh GOD WHY AM I LEAVING THEM BEHIND?)
# of foot in mouth moments-1--still talking about that wink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment