A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 5 Part 1: The Productive Morning

Day 5. 2:30pm. Daylight. Drinks-0.

I have: Run 4.5 miles. Paid bills. Bought groceries. Applied for more part-time work. Edited writings. Showered.  Put on clothing AND make-up. Got me all like...



Went to coffee shop. Flirted with barista at said coffee shop. Trolled old Real World Stars on Wiki. Tinder'd. Bumble'd. Just winked at barista (he awkwardly turned away). Got me all like...


No drinks for 5 days has me productive, active, distracted and flirty. WATCH OUT Y'ALL!!!!

Day 5. No where near done, but I am fucking crushing this day. 

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-I don't care because it's only 2:30pm, and I basically have a coffee boyfriend. 
Money spent-$52 (groceries/bills/coffee)
# of foot in mouth moments-1...that wink was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment