A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 22: The Make-Up

Day 22. 11:29pm. Night. Drinks-0

I haven't put make up on in over a week. I had shows and didn't give a fuck about wearing it. I had my picture taken and posted to the internet, and didn't give a fuck that it looked like my skin was made up of leather (ok maybe a little bit of a fuck was given.)  I was around cute gentlemen that I attempted to flirt with, and take a guess how many fucks I gave about not wearing make-up? The answer...
.


Before this month, I enjoyed getting dressed up and wearing make up--it made me feel good. If we are honest, if any of you saw me in the morning, I was most likely wearing the eye liner and shadow from the night before. Most of those mornings, I resembled that of a 9 year old girl putting make-up on for the first time...also  that 9 year old reeked of wine. SO like no make-up may be a step up from December 2015.




As of late, I am more comfortable without make up than I have ever been before. I am not worried about what people think. (this could also be that I am always on the go and haven't found the time this month).

Maybe tomorrow I will wear red lipstick, straighten my hair, and stay out late. But I will do all those things for me....and maybe the chance to make out with a cute man--who has granite countertops in his kitchen.

Day 22. Complete. Looking forward to tomorrow and the days to follow.

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-I weighed myself today and almost punched the scale. Let's stay positive people.
Money Spent-$36
# of foot in mouth moments-1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment