A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 10: The Sick Day

Day 10. 12:29am. Night. Drinks-0

I woke up at 11am again this morning, and was seconds away from being excited when I felt the ache come over my body. At first,  I smugly thought, "oh I worked out yesterday, this is why." Then everything else hit: the runny nose, the headache, and the feeling that I was trapped in a bubble where hearing went in and out.

Today, marks the second longest amount of time I have spent in my bed.  Normally, if I felt like this on a Sunday I would blame it on a hangover. Today, it had everything to do with my body being exhausted and needing a break. I tried my best to not feel guilty about watching movie after movie and only moving to microwave a lean cuisine to nourish myself.

I still don't feel great, but I am certain had I drank at all this weekend this cold would have felt 10x worse.  We are making progress!

Day 10. Complete. Here's to hoping I can breathe through my nose tomorrow!

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-2
Money Spent-$20
# of foot in mouth moments-0 (I barely interacted with the world today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment