A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 24: The Final Week

Day 24. 2:34pm. Daylight. Drink-0

I have one week left to go in sober January. Got me all like...

Some people didn't think I would make it. Which has me like....

Some people were very encouraging and sent lots of nice messages. Which has me all like...


I haven't lost a ton of weight. I have actually gained weight. Got me all like....


But, I feel great and reminding myself of the words I wrote on the 12th. So I am all like...

Someone asked me if I would do this again, and I was all like...
but maybe?

Day 24. Getting close to being done. 

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-Fuck Off
Money Spent-so far $0
# of foot in mouth moments-0...but that has a high probability of changing in the coming hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment