A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 3: The Brunch Is Over

January 3, 2016. 5:09pm. Dark. Drinks-0

When your food is great then you see everyone is drinking at brunch but you. 
Sundays I brunch...and I brunch HARD! We're talking mimosas and a lot of them. Today, I just got coffee and my food. Man was I ecstatic about my food! Mostly because I ran 5 miles this AM--see how productive I am on weekends now! Then... I looked around the restaurant and saw others drinking Bloody Mary's, Mimosas and beer. I wanted to shout, I'll have one, but I didn't. I didn't need one. Here's to more Sunday brunches with a nice cup of coffee and good company!

Day 3, almost complete. It wasn't as hard as yesterday. Coffee for brunch can be fun too!?!?!

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-0
Money spent-$20
# of foot in mouth moments-0 

No comments:

Post a Comment