A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 15: The Blank Space

Day 15. 10:47pm. Night. Drinks-0

I am officially halfway through the month. If I am honest, I didn't think I would actually make it this far. Yet, here we are...HI HATERZ!!!!! I should make a list of "Things I Have Learned," but I am drawing a blank. Mostly because it is past 10pm and all I can think about is sleep, that it still sounds like Taylor Swift is singing "starbucks lovers" in her song Blank Space, why Go West decided to make that weird music video with all those zoo animals, and what it would be like to kiss Justin Timberlake.

 

So for tonight, I will leave you this Go West video. If anyone can give me a reasonable explanation for this video I will buy you ice cream. 



Day 15. Complete. But like, what would it be like to kiss Justin Timberlake?

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-I ate a lot of snacks today. I
Money Spent- $30
# of foot in mouth moments-1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment