A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 19: The Sweet Tooth

Day 19. 12:08am. Night. Drinks-0

All I can think about is cookie dough, m&ms, anything with peanut butter in it, and Justin Timberlake. (note-I am always thinking about JT).  I am all like...


Normally, I am a savory person. But ya girl can only think about what it would be like to put chocolate cookie dough ice cream in between two potbelly cookies followed by an Oreo Cheesecake. Anyone else thinking about why they didn't try to open their own TCBY or ice cream store? Just me? Cool. #lifegoals2016

Also, I am tired again. Also, I was very cranky today. Sooooooooooo am I reverting back to week one of this month? Or am I just really feeling being 31 years old? Or is it both? Or is it because I am not eating that ice cream sandwich? Someone give me some god damn answers! (again...very cranky today.)

All this aside, today was a fun day. I watched Straight Outta Compton which is an incredible movie. I got to spend time with a great friend. And I wore leggings as pants. 



Day 19. Complete. I really wish I lived near a Dairy Queen--COOL TREATS! 

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-I am craving sweets, we have no time to worry about weight. 
Money Spent- $31
# of foot in mouth moments-0 but I did have a very super awkward run in/I fell over in front of what used to be a love interest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment