A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Day 9 Part 1: The Money Pit

Day 9. 10:57am. Daylight. Drinks-0

This month I was supposed to save money. Instead, I AM BUYING EVERYTHING!!


I will say I am doing adult things like a personal training session, groceries, a decent hair cut, and ubers...well the last isn't the greatest investment. I thought I would have a ton of money in my savings, instead I am realizing I just have more cash to spend on the necessities of life.

The first week of sobriety has taught me that I need to take on one thing at a time. For week one it was, just get through it with out drinking. For week two, I am focusing on eating healthy...which I hope helps the second goal--to save money. But if it doesn't then week 3 shall bring about the savings of a lifetime!

Day 9. Just beginning. Homemade meals and bus rides are in my future.

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-1.5lbs
Money Spent-We will check back in at the end of the day
# of foot in mouth moments-0





No comments:

Post a Comment