A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 6: The Snacks

Day 6. 8:53pm. Night. Drinks-0.

I am not drinking, but boy am I eating. Yes, I bid farewell to fries. Yes, I am eating healthy. Yes, I am still exercising regularly.  BUT I CANNOT STOP EATING CARBS AND ANY TYPE OF SNACK!  
My day on an hourly basis

I have never been a huge snacker...I guess my wine/whiskey was my snack. Here's to hoping this is just the first week adjustment. Next week, I will only eat veggies and fruits and drop 100lbs by just breathing! 

Day 6 almost complete. Hold on let me finish hoarding these wheat things. 

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-1lb (I took my shoes off for this weigh in)
Money spent-$75 (I got a haircut and a new phone charger)
# of foot in mouth moments-0 

No comments:

Post a Comment