A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 30: The Year of the Adult

Day 30. 5:28pm. Getting Dark. Drinks-0

Just filed my taxes. Helped a friend move. Did laundry. Made two meals. Ran five miles. And I am getting ready for a show. If I had this day five or six years ago, I would have called myself a real adult. I still don't feel like an adult. Anytime I see a person with a baby, a dog, or a full refrigerator,  I think maybe one day I will be old enough to be able to handle that. I am 31. I am pretty sure that constitutes being old enough. But you know I am avoiding ALL of that. 



I have two days left of January. Two days left of these very productive days....well let's hope these days continue for the rest of 2016 and beyond. Maybe 2016 is the year I become an adult to both society and myself?

 

Day 30. Almost done.  Got to go get ready to play make believe do a comedy show with my friends. 

Becca

Drinks-0
Weight Loss-I did my taxes, lay off!
Money Spent-$5.67
# of foot in mouth moments-0


No comments:

Post a Comment