A boozehound goes sober...

A boozehound goes sober...

Monday, December 28, 2015

The Final Coutdown

I have three days left until I go completely dry. This shouldn't be hard right? Yeah, it's gonna be ok...that's why I made a blog so I have to do it...that's how easy it is.

Alcohol is apart of my daily life, and it seems unavoidable. BUT addiction runs in my family, and as of late (a couple of years--yikes) it feels too much like a routine. Therefore, I am taking a month off to see if I can do it, to be  healthier, and to show myself that I can live the life I have for the last 6 or so years with out buying a beer.

I will be posting daily about my experience. The good, the bad, and the awkward. Let's raise a glass to me saving money, losing weight, and proving that you can do a late night show without a whiskey after.

No comments:

Post a Comment